Welcome to Full Accreditation Certification
The following will walk you through local certification process. It will allow to log with your instructor/supervisor/liaison the activities that you will undertake to uphold your accreditation with CEC.
The following curriculum will give you the pathway to full accreditation. This pathway provides you following the 1st quarter log, self assessment and endorsement by your instructor/supervisor/liaison will provide you with ‘Full Accreditation’. This will provide you with the ability to showcase to your community your commitment. Where you do not finish within 12 months of your accreditation cycle then your Full Accreditation maybe at jeopardy.
In order to proceed past each quarter you will need to be endorsed prior to the quarterly completion. This will require your instructor / Community Ethical Certification team to get your document approved prior to proceeding.
This will be notes from your initial assessment. Your CEC Guide (liaison, supervisor, instructor) will send you a single page report about their review and discussion regarding your self-assessment.
Intake with Supervisor/Instructor/Liaison
1st Quarter Log
2nd Quarter Log
3rd Quarter Log
12 month Full Accreditation Review
- Upload Initial Monthly Action List (signed by CEC Guide) Copy
- Upload Supervision Minute (signed by CEC Guide) Copy
- Request Review for Annual CEC Full Accreditation Status Copy
- Supervision Invoice / Booking Review Completed by CEC Guide and Supervisee Verified Copy
- Pay for annual CEC Licence and Branding Copy