Identified Community Ethical Certification (CEC)
*This CASAT assessment is completely free here and we only allow a portal for you to use this free self-assessment. Community Ethical Certification module allows you to log your information as you go so you are then able to present your information to the ‘course instructors’.
Why Do I Need Certification?
We developed this certification program as a long term vehicle for ethical service delivery with culturally informed connections and practice. Many organisations have challenges to maintain cultural appropriate connections with local elders and cultural leaders as well as up-to-date training that is readily available. We built this course to remove the pitfalls of ‘one-off training’, ‘once-a-year events’ that is common place in many industries. Sustainable relationship is the foundation of this certification
How does it work?
- Individually you complete the six assignments below
- An instructor reviews your completed self-assessment
- We schedule a free 30 minute feedback information is provided either phone / skype / face-to-face
- You purchase an accreditation program here
- A local leader is arranged to formalise the initial supervision
- Local leader agrees to supervision frequency
- Local leader and you log the accreditation information to validate in paid module (Accreditation Log Book)
The early parts of this module are free and allows our cultural and Indigenous supervisors to review your information easily in a digital format. This also allows us to coordinate local leaders to start the certification program with you.